Sunday, May 13, 2012

2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs, Round 3

With Game 1 of the Western Conference Final approaching in minutes, I need to post my predictions now, with analysis of Round 2 to follow in a later post:

(3) PHOENIX COYOTES vs (8) LOS ANGELES KINGS
Given that I was (very happily!) incorrect when I predicted that the Kings would lose in each of the first two rounds of the playoffs, I will continue this trend for this Western Conference Final:

Tor says:  Phoenix in 6.


(1)  NEW YORK RANGERS vs (6) NEW JERSEY DEVILS
After the Rangers got by both the Ottawa Senators and the Washington Capitals by the proverbial "skin of their teeth," the Rangers now face the talented Devils in the Eastern Conference Final.  And as miserable as the Sens and Caps made NYR coach John Tortorella during the first two rounds, the Devils might well give "Torts" a brain aneurysm.

Tor says:  Rangers in 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment